Assistant Project Manager.
job description.Are you an aspiring Project Manager looking to get your foot in the door with one of the UK's top Contractors? If so, read on.
Our client is a main contractor in the UK who work on Refresh, Fit out and New Build projects in the Retail Construction sector. They are actively recruiting an Assistant Project Manager to help deliver a multitude of projects across the UK, with a strong focus on projects in Essex, Bedfordshire, and Cambridgeshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a respected and established contractor with a strong pipeline of work booked in for this year and beyond.
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the delivery of new build, refurbishment and fit out projects up to 5m in value.
- Working alongside the design team and specialist consultants to resolve technical queries.
- Monitoring and amending the programme of works when necessary.
- Problem solving out on site.
- Helping the team hit regular deadlines and phased handovers.
- Writing progress reports, highlighting positive and negatives areas of work under your control.
Assistant Project Manager experience:
- Degree qualified or similar.
- 1-2 years post grad experience.
- Motivated and driven with a true desire to succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to take their career to the next level. If you are interested and feel you match these criteria, please forward your CV to Build Space for the attention of Robert Glaser.