Assistant Project Manager.
job description.If you are a Site Manager looking to make a move in to Project Management, Build Space has just the job! Our client is a leading Developer / Main Contractor who has built some of the largest Retail and Mixed Use projects in the UK over the last 20 years. We have been asked to supply an Assistant Project Manager to help build a massive Residential scheme in East London. You will be working alongside a Project Manager on this multi storey, multi tower project helping to really drive programme on this 2-3 year project.
Assistant Project Manager roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating potential sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- High rise residential experience.
- Degree qualified or similar.
- CSCS/SMSTS/First Aid - Essential.
- Excellent communication / client facing skills.
- Innovative problem solver, "can do " attitude.
- Engineering background - Desirable.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Track record of success.
Our client offers great salaries, packages and career progression opportunities. If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: Lloyd.email@example.com