Assistant Project Manager.
job description.Our client is a UK Main Contractor specialising in modular build & fit out projects across the UK. They are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis to work on a modular build schools across London and the South West of England.
We are looking for candidates who are eager, energetic, mobile and are keen to further their career. The candidate will work on a mix of new build, refurbishment, fit out and repairs / maintenance type contracts across the projects in the area, The ideal candidate will be degree educated and at least 1 year experience in the construction industry.
This is your chance to work with an enormously growing modular build contractor. Reporting in to a Divisional Head, you we work with a top class site team on this challenging projects.
Assistant Project Manager responsibilities:
- Assisting on Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Assisting on managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Assisting on Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Assisting on Procurement of subcontractors alongside divisional heads
- Assisting on solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior management team to commercially manage projects.
- Working alongside delivery team
- Managing H&S on site
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Assisting Project Manager experience required:
- Minimum 2 years career experience.
- Experience working on projects up to £5m + in value.
- Previous experience working with Education projects would be an advantage
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
-SMSTS / CSCS / First Aid
- Strong reporting skills.
Our client offers competitive salaries and packages and the chance to work on the highest profile Offsite Build projects in the UK. If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - email@example.com .