Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
job description.Our client is a leading UK main contractor who have a successful track record of delivering medium to large scale New Build, Design & Build and Refurbishments on Industrial & Logistics projects in the UK. They are currently look for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis to work on a large scale project in Kent.
The successful candidate will have experience on new build / D&B projects with values of 10m +
Responsibilities as Assistant Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Procurement of all sub-contract works.
- Procurement of all supply items (via Purchasing Department).
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified
- Experience of working for a main contractor on UK construction projects.
- Experience working on large scale projects.
If you fit the criteria and are interested in the vacancy, please send your CV for the attention of Lloyd Jones via Lloyd.J@buildspaceuk. com