Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
job description.Our client is a fast-emerging contractor with 45 years of experience behind them, specialising in the industrial, commercial and residential sectors. They are currently look for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis to work on their projects based in Derby, East Midlands.
The ideal candidate will have experience on new build / fit-out projects on large projects.
Responsibilities as Assistant Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates
- Management of all financial matters
- Procurement of all sub-contract works
- Procurement of all supply items (via Purchasing Department)
- Preparation of interim valuations
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts
- Pricing of all contract variations
AQS Experience required:
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified is desirable
- Experience of working for a top contractor on UK construction projects
- Experience working on new build / fit-out projects
If you are interested in this project e-mail your CV to Sadek Rahman – email@example.com