Assistant Site Manager.
£200 per day
job description.Our client is leading Construction Main Contractor specialising in major Retail, Industrial and Large Distribution Centre new builds across the UK. They have a new build distribution centre project starting in September and they are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to add to the team.
Assistant Site Manager responsibilities:
- General site supervision, including completion of records as required, the day-to-day organising of labour and undertaking the management of Section Engineers, Site Engineers, Section Managers, Foreman and Planners.
- Organising plant and ordering materials.
- Addressing issues raised by staff or the Public and other interested parties and inform of issues.
- Driving construction phase of project.
- Supporting Project Manager with the production of works packs including, where appropriate, H & S information and documentation.
- Carrying out monthly audits and joint audits with SHE Manager.
- Managing Quality & Environmental plans on site.
- Controlling contract costs.
Experience / qualifications required:
- Minimum 5 years Assistant Site Manager experience.
- BSc Construction Management - or similar.
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS
Our client offers strong rates and repeat contract work. If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: Lloyd.j@Buildspaceuk.com.