Assistant Site Manager.
£150 per hour
job description.Our client is one of the biggest names in construction, requiring no introduction. We have been asked to supply an experienced Assistant Site Manager to help deliver a high spec project based in Cornwall on a contracted basis. We are looking for a candidate from a trade background with an excellent eye for detail. You will work as part of top class project team.
Please note this project is at least 1 year long and will need someone that is available throughout the duration.
- Managing the delivery of work on site in terms of Quality.
- Producing (and regularly reviewing) short term programmes to ensure they are in line with the overall project programme.
- Working closely with the Site, Management Team to ensure that site controls are maintained.
- Daily / Weekly progress reporting up line to the Senior Project Manager / Project Director on each project.
- Minimum 3 years construction project experience.
- Experience working on project up to 10m projects.
- CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid at Work certified.
- Carpentry, Drylining, Painting & Decorating background preferred.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
If you are interested in this role then please forward your CV for the attention of Meera Patel at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org