Associate Project Manager.
job description.Are you a Project Manager with consultancy experience looking for a step up in responsibility? We have a cracking role available for the right candidate!
Our client is a medium sized consultancies who have been working in the infrastructure and civils sectors for over 30 years, they have an existing Project Management team and are looking to grow it with an ambitious Senior PM who wants a role that can provide structured progression into the Head of Project Management.
This role is working in infrastructure, candidates with Rail, Airport, highways or public sector engineering delivery experience will be particularly suited.
As Associate Director your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of Project Managers whilst also delivering your own projects on behalf of the client
- Business development with existing and new clients
- Attending director / resource meetings and reporting on your teams current and future status
- Project Management of infrastructure & engineering project work
- Bid / tender management when required to win new work
- Recruitment of team members as the need arises
- Traveling to sites as required by the client
- Seeking feedback from clients on team delivery
The successful Associate Director will be:
- An experienced Project Manager in the infrastructure sector
- Able to deliver PM assignments as client advisor / consultant Project Manager
- Experienced in the management of a small team
- Ambitious and want to become Head of Project Management for the business
- a chartered PM / Engineer (or engineering related discipline)
This is an excellent career opportunity, our client have grown their staff base by 10% over the last 6 months even in these testing times! If you are driven by success and want to move your career forward as an Associate Director in Project Management contact Build Space for further information!