job description.An opportunity to join one of the most directional Construction Main Contractors in the North! Our client is a specialist in modular, off site and traditional build projects across multiple sectors - Residential, Commercial, Retail, Leisure, Education.
Together we are actively looking for a Bid Manager to work on Design and Build projects across a wide range of sectors. As Bid Manager you will help win projects ranging from £1m - £15m in value. We will consider candidates from both a pre construction, Traditional and production background.
The role will be working from home, occasional visits to site and visiting the HQ once a week.
Bid Manager Responsibilities:
- Upholding and promoting bid standards and guidelines
- Contributing to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member
- Planning, Estimating and managing the bid from outset to closure
- Managing relationships including internal and external team members, stakeholders, subject matter experts, Bid Director, Director Responsible and Bid Board
- Managing direct reports to ensure fully allocated, objectives and deadlines are met in collaboration with the Resource Manager and Head of Bids
- Conducting market research, competitor analysis and customer research in developing win strategies and bid plans
- Ensuring consistency across all communication channels in terms of reflecting our brand values, differentiators, message, tone of voice, brand guidelines and style
- Developing and managing each individual bid budget
Bid Manager Experience required:
- Degree educated or similar
- Minimum 5 years Bid Management experience
- Major Project experience
- Strong Construction background
- Excellent written / spoken English
- Strong IT skills
The salaries, packages and career prospects on offer are very good. If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to Meera at the email address email@example.com