Building Services Manager.
One of the biggest names in UK Construction has asked us to supply them with a Building Services Manager to work on their high-profile London projects. Reporting into the Building Services Director, you will head up all things M&E on this project.
Building Services Manager responsibilities:
- Assisting with Sub Contractor procurement.
- Attending all prestart meetings reviewing the specification and drawings, ensuring that any design issues, programming issues and co-ordination issues are identified and resolved before going to site.
- Carrying out regular review meetings with the MEP Engineers and Project Managers monitoring progress against program, identifying risks, and assisting where required.
- Providing input for progress reports that are to be presented to the professional team.
- Attending the client progress meetings when required.
Building Services experience required:
- Minimum 15 years career experience working up from Engineer to Building Services Manager.
- Good Mechanical & Electrcial knowhow.
- Degree educated ideally.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Tony Ward at the e-mail address: email@example.com