Building Services Manager.
job description.Our client is one of the fastest growing contractors in the UK, specialising in industrial projects across the country. This project is based in the surrounding London counties, with the chosen candidate being flexible to travel to sites as required. We have been asked us to supply our client with 2 x Building Services Managers to work on their numerous data centre projects.
Building Services Manager Responsibilities:
- Assisting with sub-contractor procurement.
- Attending all prestart meetings reviewing the specification and drawings, ensuring that any design issues, programming issues and co-ordination issues are identified and resolved before going to site.
- Accessing MEP engineers' workloads and assign the most suitable candidate to the project.
- Carrying out regular review meetings with the MEP engineers and project managers monitoring progress against program, identifying risks, and assisting where required.
- Providing input for progress reports that are to be presented to the professional team.
- Attending the client progress meetings when required.
- Managing sub-contractors to ensure quality and programme targets are met.
- Co-ordinating testing, commissioning, witnessing & demonstrations to Consultants, Building Control and End Users as required.
- Providing aftercare where necessary.
Building Services Manager Experience required:
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Degree-educated in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Previous BSM experience on projects, up to £20m in value.
- Solid design/value engineering experience.
Our client offers industry-leading project work, training, and career development opportunities. If you are interested in this project e-mail your CV to Sadek Rahman – firstname.lastname@example.org