Business Development Manager.
job description.If you are an experienced Construction Sales professional, read on, Build Space has a cracking position on our books! Our client is one of the UK's leading Modular Build Main Contractors with projects across the country, across multiple sectors. With over 40 years experience in volumetric building, this is an exciting opportunity working for a major industry player. We have been asked to supply a Business Development Manager to help win projects in across the Southern region. You will target Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Residential and Retail projects. The role offers working from home with regular client meetings / site visits. You will report into the Construction Director and will travel to their HQ for progress meetings a couple of times a month.
Business Development Manager requirements:
- Identifying and contacting potential clients and industry contacts to help grow and develop our client's presence within the market, generating new sales opportunities.
- Using existing contacts, lead generation systems, industry knowledge, industry press, research and networking events to build relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and competitor activity to help identify new opportunities. • Managing and developing a sales pipeline in line with corporate objectives.
- Working closely with the Directors of the business to execute the 'go-to-market' strategy.
- Producing monthly reports and quarterly pipeline forecasts for the Board.
Business Development Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Business Development experience in the Construction industry.
- Good Main Contractor experience.
- Previous Modular / Offsite / Volumetric build experience - desirable.
- Degree educated or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
Our client offers great salaries, packages and uncapped commission - the earning potential here is huge! If you are interested in this position, e-mail your CV to Dominic Coyne at firstname.lastname@example.org.