£160 per day
job description.Working as part of a team to install fibre cables to new City Fibre and existing Openreach underground & overhead infrastructure.
Cable Installation Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing new installation of duct, chambers, cabinets & associated equipment.
- Installation of CBT's Overhead & Underground
- Competent use of Stihl Saws.
- Good paperwork skills – managing job sheets / risk assessments / plant sheets / driver checks.
- Experience of risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on health and safety requirements and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the company assets and plant assigned to you for the purpose of performing your duties.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ensuring compliance with all current client processes and procedures
- Previous OPENREACH project experience – desirable.
- CSCS and NRSWA certs.
- Drivers licence.