£25-28k + bonus scheme + van + fuel card
job description.Civils Operative Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing new installation of duct, chambers, cabinets & associated equipment.
- Clearing blockages in the highway and reinstating to industry standard ensuring all information / pictures are captured on company supplied assets.
- Competent use of Stihl Saws / Wacker plates / trench compactor / mini digger / jack hammer.
- Good paperwork skills – managing job sheets / risk assessments / plant sheets / driver checks.
- Experience of risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on health and safety requirements and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the company assets and plant assigned to you for the purpose of performing your duties.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ensuring compliance with all current client processes and procedures
Civils Operative Experience required:
- Previous OPENREACH project experience – desirable.
- CSCS and NRSWA certs.
- Drivers licence / various plant licences.