Clerk of Works.
£300 per day
job description.Our client is a leading Developer / Main Contractor who has built some of the largest Retail and Mixed-Use projects in the UK over the last 20 years. We have been asked to supply an experienced Clerk of Works to help with the ongoing site inspections on a Residential scheme in East London. You will be the No.2 on this high-rise, multi-storey project with works running until mid-2023.
Clerk of Works Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performing regular inspections of work on site
- Comparing completed work with drawings and specifications
- Driving the implementation of the project completion and assurance plan
- Closure of workmanship snags and observations
- Coordinate with and attend EA, Building Control & External Insurers meetings
- Contribute to weekly site production meetings and key sectional/practical completion milestones
The candidate will be required to have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as Clerk of Works for a Residential build
- Major Project experience would be desirable
- RC Frame and high-rise Residential experience, with well-rounded construction knowledge
- Good eye for detail and ability to critique standards to ensure high quality finish
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS certified
Our client offers industry-leading project work, training and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this project e-mail your CV to Sadek Rahman – firstname.lastname@example.org