job description.My client is a leading infrastrucure consultancy partnered with the UK's main infrastructure authorities adding value to their projects across various parts of a project lifecycle. There is an opportunity for a Commercial Director to come on board and utilise their exisiting platform but to also showcase your network and contacts to divesrsify their current offerings and bolster workload. The Commercial Director needs to be well versed across all commercial responsbilities with a key focus on meeting clients needs and delivering a high quality service.
Skills & Experienced required:
- Strong experience of working for / with contractors
- Strong network / connections within major contractors and clients
- Strong experience of commercial management services, estimating, cost management, contracts
- Proven team leader / people manager
- Sound financial management skills
- Proven ability to secure work / undertake business development