£300 per day
job description.Our client is a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor that is well know in the retail world. They have a
number of a cut and curve refurbishments of existing warehouses in the Essex area and are looking for Construction Managers for these schemes.
Construction Manager responsibilities:
- Programming amends
- Sub Contractor management
- H&S management
- Quality Control
- Client liaison
- Design input
- Solving Technical issues on site
- Driving project, leading from the front
- Recruitment where necessary
- Reporting upline to Project Manager.
Construction Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5-10 years Site Management experience
- Major Project experience working for a leading Main Contractor
- Cut & Carve refurb experience
- Degree educated or similar
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS.
- Good leader - can do, will do attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
This is great opportuntiy to work for a leading contractor on some challenging fast projects. If interested to find out more about this role e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: Lloyd.email@example.com