job description.Are you a Construction Manager looking to work on the biggest projects in London? If so, Build Space has the job for you!
Arguably the hottest Construction Manager position in London right now, our client is a multi-divisional top UK main contractor who are recognised as one of the leading contractors in the UK.
They have been tasked to deliver a £25m Commercial fit out project in West London and as such, are are looking to add a Construction Manager to the site team.
Construction Manager responsibilities:
- Ensuring all operatives on site are working to the latest method statements, checking they understand the method statement from the outset.
- Managing, controlling and liaising with the work trade contractors to ensure labour, planning and material requirements for the contract are met.
- Assisting with the redraw of designs and coordination of production information with site requirements, conditions and cost restraints.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is monitored relating to changes in cost design and performance with the PM and Surveyors.
- Promoting and managing H&S on site, ensuring all operatives are always working safely.
- Managing quality from the first day until last, making sure all work trade contractors are aware of the standards of delivery / finish required.
- Weekly reporting upline to PM / Client representative on progress and programme delivery.
Construction Manager experience required:
- Experience working on commercial fit-out projects of £15m+ (Cut & Carve, CAT A & CAT B fit out)
- Strong reporting / IT skills
- SMSTS / CSCS / First Aid
Quality project work, great career development opportunities and competitive salaries / packages on offer. If interested in the position e-mail your CV to Rob Glaser at Build Space.