£300 per day
job description.Our client is a reputable Modular Build Main Contractor working across multiple sectors. On the back numerous project wins in 2021 we have an urgent requirement for an experienced Contracts Manager to oversee 3-4 projects at a time across the UK. This is a great opportunity to join a successful company that is growing year on year.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities
- Reporting directly into the Construction Directors.
-Overseeing 3-4 projects across the UK
-Experience of leading a construction team in the delivery of quality projects in tight time frames.
-Ability to recognise and implement a cost efficient and safe working management style.
-Preparing programmes, taking into account risk management issues.
-Anticipating and solving problems as they present themselves on site.
- Ensuring teams achieve and maintain high Health & Safety standards.
- Ensuring that good client relationships are developed and maintained.
- Working closely with Commercial Department to ensure cost efficient management is achieved at all times.
- Working closely with the Buying department in terms of material resources.
-Working with Pre-Contracts Department in preparing, assisting and delivering bids.
- Minimum 15 years career experience.
- Experience of running multiple concurrent projects - A mixture of new build and refurb project work is essential.
- Strong Contractual / Commercial awareness.
- Good Client facing skills.
If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV for the attention of Meera Patel at the e-mail address: meera.p@buildspaceuk. com