job description.Our client is a reputable Modular Build Main Contractor working across multiple sectors, Education, Commercial and Retail. On the back numerous project wins we have an urgent requirement for an experienced Contracts Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a successful company that is growing year on year.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities
- Reporting directly into the Construction Directors.
- Experience of leading a construction team in the delivery of quality projects in tight time frames.
- Ability to recognise and implement a cost efficient and safe working management style.
- Preparing programmes, taking into account risk management issues.
- Anticipating and solving problems as they present themselves on site.
- Ensuring teams achieve and maintain high Health & Safety standards.
- Ensuring that good client relationships are developed and maintained.
- Working closely with Commercial Department to ensure cost efficient management is achieved at all times.
- Working closely with the Buying department in terms of material resources.
- Working with Pre-Contracts Department in preparing, assisting and delivering bids.
- Minimum 15 years career experience.
- Experience of running multiple concurrent projects - A mixture of new build and refurb project work is essential.
- Strong Contractual / Commercial awareness.
- Modular build experience would be an advantage
- Good Client facing skills.
If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV for the attention of Meera Patel at the e-mail address: meera.p@buildspaceuk. com