job description.Our client is a leading Modular Build Main Contractor working across multiple sectors – Education, Commercial and Welfare. On the back numerous project wins we have an urgent requirement for an experienced Contracts Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Running 3-4 projects at a time, project values range from £500k - £1m in value. This is a great opportunity to join a successful company that is growing year on year.
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly into the Construction Director.
- Experience of leading a construction team in the delivery of quality projects in tight time frames.
- Ability to recognise and implement a cost efficient and safe working management style.
- Preparing programmes, taking into account risk management issues.
- Anticipating and solving problems as they present themselves on site.
- Ensuring teams achieve and maintain high Health & Safety standards.
- Ensuring that good client relationships are developed and maintained.
- Working closely with Commercial Department to ensure cost efficient management is achieved at all times.
- Working closely with the Buying department in terms of material resources.
- Working with Pre-Contracts Department in preparing, assisting and delivering bids.
Contract Manager experience required:
- Minimum 10 years career experience.
- Experience of running multiple concurrent projects - A mixture of new build and refurb project work is essential.
- Strong Contractual / Commercial awareness.
- Modular build experience would be an advantage
- Good Client facing skills.
If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV for the attention of Meera Patel at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.