Customer Sales and Service Advisor.
job description.My client is a high performing ISP entering Wave 2 of their network build. We have been asked to supply a bright, experienced, and driven Customer Sales and Service Advisor to ensure that customer experience is seamless so that customers will stay loyal and recommend to others, further helping my client grow a strong reputation. Whilst reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, the Customer Sales and Service Advisor will be able to manage their own workload, adapt to their environment and have a real 'can do' attitude.
This is a permanent role offering the following:
- £21,000 + Uncapped Commission (OTE £25,000+)
- Locations: Spalding, Lincolnshire
- A background in a telecom's environment would be beneficial but not essential.
- Must have a passion for delivering excellent Customer Service
Want to be part of a journey? Want to challenge yourself? Build Space has just the job for you!
Key responsibilities of a Customer Sales and Service Advisor include:
- Handle contacts via chat, email and telephony both incoming and outgoing
- Accurately record the detail of each contact on the system provided
- Provide accurate written communication in a clear and professional manner
- Question and engage with customers to understand needs and requirements
- Aim to resolve issues and queries at first point of contact in a timely manner
- Work in line with standards and procedures set by the business
-Provide exceptional Customer Service on every contact
- Contribute towards the business KPI's to include average call handling time, customer satisfaction etc
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by providing feedback and sharing best practice
- Identify sales opportunities
- Manage customer expectations and ensure they are kept informed of progress
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings with internal and external stakeholders as required
- Work as part of the team to drive improved performance
- Occasionally support the Sales team on field sales and promotional events
Skills and Experience of a Customer Sales and Service Advisor:
- Be able to communicate effectively with both customers and management
-Passion for delivering excellent Customer Service
- Can show empathy towards customers' needs and queries
- Be adaptable to the job and the growth of the company
- Excellent time management
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the company's products and services
- Ability to thrive under pressure with a positive attitude, works well within a team as well as autonomously
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, and efficient
- Can show effective problem-solving skills to the tasks at hand
- Patience with resolving customer needs and queries
If interested, please email your CV to Jessica – Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org.