£50,000 - £55,000
job description.- Fancy working on one of the most complex design projects kicking off in London in 2023?
- Want to work as part of a first class Design Department on some of the highest profile build projects in the UK?
- Is fast track career development a real driver for you?
If you answered "Yes" to the these questions, I reckon Build Space has the perfect Design Coordinator role for you:
Design Coordinator roles & responsibilities:
- Assisting the management of the design process, producing accurate information in line with the agreed specification and cost plan / estimate.
- Managing the appointed consultants in line with their deed and agreed scope of services.
- Contributing to the production and monitoring of the design programme.
- Investigating cost effective technical solutions.
- Attending design team meetings and producing an accurate action list to all involved.
- Assisting with the production of designs that meet all necessary statutory and regulatory approvals and recording on appropriate tracking logs.
Design Coordinator experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Design Coordinator experience working on major build projects.
- HND / Degree.
- Good IT skills: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk AutoCad, Adobe Indesign, 3D modelling, 4Projects, CAD, Rhinoceros, SketchUp Pro, Autodesk Revit (Architecture), data entry, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, ambitious.
Our client offers quality project work - this is your chance to work on a £100m+ major project - structured training and personal development plans and highly competitive salaries and packages. If interested in this position, drop me a line at our Bankside HQ - 0208 332 2727.