job description.We have a red hot Document Controller requirement!!! Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor specialising in major design and build projects. We have been asked to supply a permanent Document Controller / Senior Administrator to work on a large build project at Tilbury Docks in Essex. Working closely with the Design Manager and PM on this project, this is a mission critical role. You will work on site for the first couple of the weeks to get to know the project and team, thereafter you will be able to work from home full time.
- Establishing and maintaining document control processes and storage of soft and hard copy docs.
- Ensuring that the programme and project teams comply with document control processes and procedures.
- Controlling information flows with internal and external suppliers in accordance with document control requirements.
- Managing the administration of multiple medium to large sized sized projects.
- Uploading checked documents into the document centre and submitting the transmittals.
- Document Controller experience working with a Construction Main Contractor.
- Excellent IT skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- EDM Software experience - ideally Aconex.
Our client offers challenging project work, great career opportunities and highly competitive salaries and packages. If you would like further information on this position e-mail your CV to Tommy Parker at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org