£28,000 - £32,000
job description.We are working with one of the fastest growing contractors in the UK. They have experienced great success in recent years and have gone from strength to strength. As a result, they are looking to build their existing teams. With a solid pipeline of work across the country, with projects from London up to the North West, they have a strong presence in the Industrial sector. We have been asked to supply a permanent Document Controller to work in St. Albans. Working closely with the Design Manager and PM on this project, this is a mission critical role.
Document Controller Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining document control processes and storage of soft and hard copy docs
- Ensuring that the programme and project teams comply with document control processes and procedures
- Controlling information flows with internal and external suppliers in accordance with document control requirements
- Managing the administration of multiple medium to large sized projects
- Uploading checked documents into the document centre and submitting the transmittals
Document Controller Experience required:
- Must have experience using 4Project (4P) within the last 4 years. Experience with EDMS systems is a plus.
- Document Controller experience working with a leading main contractor or construction company is essential
- Excellent IT and communication skills using MS Office & Outlook