£300 per day
job description.If you are Facade Manager looking for your next high profile project, Build Space has just the job! Our client is a leading Developer / Main Contractor who has built some of the largest Retail and Mixed Use projects in the UK over the last 20 years. We have been asked to supply an experienced Facade Manager to help build a massive Residential scheme in East London.
This is a multi tower project and you will be tasked with helping to really drive programme on this 2-3 year project.
- Programming amends
- Sub Contractor management
- H&S management
- Quality Control
- Client liaison
- Design input
- Solving Technical issues on site
- Driving project, leading from the front
- Recruitment where necessary
- Reporting upline to Project Manager.
- Minimum 5-10 years Facade Management experience.
- Major Project experience working for a leading Main Contractor or Developer.
- Relevant H&S tickets.
If you're interested in working on one of the largest developments in the UK and would like take on a new challenge, please email you're CV to Rob Glaser at Buildspace UK.