Field and Events Sales Advisor.
job description.Are you are a sales professional looking for a new sales opportunity? Do you want to join a forward thinking company that will allow for further progression?
Build Space has just the right opportunity for you. My client is a leading up and coming network provider who are currently in wave 2 of their network build. They are looking for a confident and enthusiastic sales professional to join their sales team in Spalding, Lincolnshire.
This is primarily a door to door sales role and there will be opportunities to attend and host multiple events throughout the year which you will be involved with. There is an educational element to the role to help customers better understand the benefits of our products, which means patience will be fundamental in allowing the customer to understand our product, how it works and what we will do to provide them with our product.
This is a fantastic role for those starting a career in sales, it helps build on confidence, communication and character. Training and opportunities for progression are available.
Responsibilites of a Field and Events Sales Advisor:
- Going to new released towns to create brand awareness.
- Promoting door to door.
- Educating the customer on the product and services we offer while answering any other questions revolving technology.
- Develop strong relationships.
- Always find ways to bring value to the customer.
- Hitting sales numbers and targets to drive conversion.
- Having follow up calls with warm/ hot leads.
- Leaving the customer with all the relevant information about the business.
- Working with the community engagement team on events and activities.
- While out in an area looking at sponsorship opportunities and events activities that the business could get involved with.
- Working within centres and markets on brand awareness days to generate leads.
- Work to make sure the customer is put first and the brand has a postive image.
Skills of a Field and Events Sales Advisor:
- The ability to handle rejection.
- Speaking with confidence.
- Social Perceptiveness.
- Service Oriented.
- Critical Thinking;
- Time Management;-
- Active Listening.
If your're interested to hear more, please call us on 07471 329 956 or send your CV to email@example.com.