£250 per day
job description.Build Space are looking for a Site Engineer for an Industrial build project in the Northampton region. They are looking to get an Engineer to join the team in March and the initial contract will be for 4 months. If you perform well there is a number of other schemes in the area that could move you on to.
Site Engineer Roles & Responsibilities:
- Attending daily pre-works briefings.
- Setting out of projects
- Producing RFI's & producing and closing out Client's
- Producing daily diaries.
- Providing as built surveys and redline sketches.
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works.
- Ensuring that all work carried out is to the highest standard possible in line with the specification and the Client standards manual.
- Checking contractors submissions, drawings and calculations
- Reporting to the Project Manager and supporting Site Team.
- Keeping comprehensive records of works done and labour and plant returns.
- Assisting the Quantity Surveyor with respect to measurements and pay applications
Site Engineer experience required:
- Engineering related degree (or similar).
- Minimum 3 years of Site Engineer experience working on projects £10m+ in value.
- Good Main Contractor Experience.
- CSCS Card.
If interested in this Site Engineer position, e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: Lloyd.j@Buildspaceuk.com.