Health & Safety Director.
job description.Are you a Senior Health & Safety Professional looking for a great challenge? If so, Build Space has a great position for you! Our client is a leading Civils contractor specialising in groundworks, basements and piling. Having recently secured 2 x £50m+ projects we have been asked to supply a H&S Director to sit above several projects. You will be responsible for developing the company H&S policy and then managing several H&S Managers in the field. Reporting into the Construction Director this is a high profile position within this £125m turnover business.
Health & Safety Director responsibilities:
Driving and delivering Health & Safety policy, ensuring multiple sites are compliant
Managing team of 4 x Health & Safety Managers
- Carrying out full site inspections.
- Developing relationships and identifying training needs with key stakeholders and employees.
- Supporting and overseeing operational management when complex risk assessments are required.
- Collating, analysing and reporting on Health & Safety data within the organisation.
- Attending client / tender meetings.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting.
Health & Safety Director experience required:
- Minimum 10 years career experience.
- Degree educated or similar.
- NEBOSH certfiied.
- Excellent IT / reporting skills.
- Major project experience.
In a growing business taking on bigger projects each year, the career development opportunities on offer are great. The salaries and packages paid to staff are market leading. If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lewis Roskilly at the e-mail address: email@example.com