job description.We are currently working with a top Modular Build Main Contractor who have asked us to supply them with a bright MEP Coordinator who can assist on a 25m modular build healthcare project in Nottingham.
MEP Coordinator responsibilities
- Supervise MEP activities across multiple sites simultaneous
- Ensure correct installation and commissioning of MEP elements on works
- Responsible for all documentation.
- Project reporting.
- Conducting Surveys
- Sub-contractor managing and mentoring
- Buildings relationships with clients, contractors and consultants
- Attending all meetings.
MEP Supervisor experience required:
- BEng (Hons) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 4 years working in Mechanical services, ideally in construction
- working on 10m + construction projects would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of BIM modelling would be desirable
If you feel this is a role that could be a good fit for you then please ping your CV over to Meera Patel at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org