NEC Project Manager.
job description.Are you a Project Manager with consultancy experience in the civil engineering sector who's looking for a role where you can work from home and have a long term, stable, role? If so then look no further!
Our client is a large construction and civil engineering consultancy, they have established themselves in the market as a leader and have long term relationships with clients in the public and private sectors.
This NEC Project Manager role would suit an individual with excellent experience in administering the NEC3 and NEC4 forms of contract and is able to lead the team and champion the use of the contract.
Responsibilities as NEC Project Manager include:
- Administer the NEC3 and NEC4 term maintenance contracts
- Issuing task orders
- Issuing reports and communications to the client, your team and contractors
- Coordination of designers, architects, engineers and contractors
- Working with the local authority team in order to deliver projects effectively
- Ensure compliance is followed
The person will be:
- An experience Project Manager with NEC3 and NEC4 contract administration experience
- Experienced in the delivery of term maintenance service contracts or highways project work
- Have a PM qualification (eg Prince 2 , PMP, AMP etc)
- Knowledge of CDM 2015 regs
- An excellent communicator, someone who thrives off working with others
- Happy working from home, with client office and site visits as required
This is a long term role, the client is established and stable and can provide career options when the time is right, if you are an NEC Project Manager who is interested apply today!