job description.If you are intermediate level Planner looking to join one of the hottest Main Contractors in London, read on! Our client has several major Commercial and Residential new build projects on the go in Central London. Having had a recent spike in project wins over the last couple of weeks, we have been asked to supply an experienced Planner to head up an £80m new build project in Central London. The project is mid way through and our client needs a Planner to help see the job home as a Senior Planner is moving on to a bigger project they have starting. This is a site based role working as part of a top class team.
- Participating in value engineering and buildability exercises
- Conducting leading edge critical analysis of sequencing and sequencing methodologies.
- Producing and maintaining work package documents that incorporate current and progressed procurement schedules, bar charts and package content sheets.
- Making recommendations, challenging programme proposals and giving advice to teams on improving programme duration.
- Preparing and issuing monthly reports (Planning and Project) and weekly "S " curves.
- Liaising with project teams to monitor progress and highlight deviations from schedule.
- Preparing weekly / monthly / quarterly progress reports from gathering information from the construction teams.
- Supervising direct reports / more junior members of the Planning team
Planner Experience required:
- Excellent Asta Power Project skills.
- Synchro experience - desirable not essential.
- Minimum 7 years Planning experience working for Top 50 Main Contractors.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Degree educated or similar.
Our client offers market leading salaries, packages and career development opportunities. They also have an enviable project portfolio and pipeline. If this sounds of interest, please forward your CV through to Dominic Coyne at the e-mail address email@example.com.