£350 per day
job description.Are you an experienced Construction Planner looking to work on next generation build projects for a forward thinking Modular Contractor? If so, Build Space has just the role for you. Our client is one of the busiest Modular Build Main Contractors in the UK with projects in the Healthcare, Residential and Commercial sectors. Have recently signed some new contracts and framework agreements, we have been supply them with an experienced Planner to support projects from pre construction through to delivery.
- Supporting the Pre Con Team with programme input on tenders.
- Participating in value engineering and buildability exercises from the outset.
- Conducting leading edge critical analysis of sequencing and sequencing methodologies.
- Producing and maintaining work package documents that incorporate current and progressed procurement schedules, bar charts and package content sheets.
- Making recommendations, challenging programme proposals and giving advice to teams on improving programme duration.
- Preparing and issuing monthly reports (Planning and Project) and weekly "S " curves.
- Liaising with project teams to monitor progress and highlight deviations from schedule.
- Preparing weekly / monthly / quarterly progress reports from gathering information from the construction teams.
- Supervising direct reports / more junior members of the Planning team.
Planner Experience required:
- Must have NEC form of contracts project experience
- Minimum 5 years Planning experience working for Main Contractors.
- Modular / Offsite Build experience - desirable.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Degree educated or similar.
Our client offers a great working environment, super project work and long term career development. If interested in this position contact Meera Patel at the e-mail address: email@example.com