Pre Construction Manager.
job description.Your chance to join one of the fastest growing Construction Main Contractors in the UK!!! Our client specialises in major design and build projects in the Commercial, Residential and Education sectors. On the back of a great start to 2020, with 5 large schemes secured, we have been asked to supply a Pre Construction Manager to help coordinate projects from feasibility stage through to a start on site. Working closely with the Estimating, Design and Planning Team you will help pull things together to ensure the delivery on site runs as smoothly as possible.
Pre Construction Manager responsibilities:
- Working with Consultants to develop plans for a draft scheme in line with framework / feasibility expectations and the budget
- Identifying key risks and abnormals and driving a strategy to mitigate these or design these out during Draft CPs.
- Progressing all surveys required to develop a risk adverse design.
- Working with clients to develop and define proposals throughout the Pre-Construction Stages of projects.
- Leading the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements.
- Developing and be ingresponsible for the design draft and full Contractors Proposals produced for the Client.
- Leading liaison for the Client and Lead Consultant.
- Risk owner with responsibility for keeping the risk register up to date.
- Arranging and advising in all Design Team meetings, chairing all Consultant meetings
- Implementing the preparation and maintenance of Project Reports including programme, quality and cost.
- Attending meetings with the Client and lead communication flow with Consultants, keeping the business advised.
- Supporting all phases of the project and responding to all matters that may affect the Client's objective.
- Hosting the launch into Construction and effectively handing over information to Operations Team.
- Liaising with all client suppliers and operators to ensure the client brief and specification are adopted and delivered
- Supporting on-going project reviews, change control and completion activities.
Pre Construction Manager experience required:
- Minimum 3 years Pre Construction Manager experience.
- Minimum 10 years Construction industry experience.
- Good understanding of buildability, design, planning and commercial management.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
This role is technically challenging and offers great career progression. The salaries, packages and training on offer are all first rate. If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: email@example.com.