£23,000 - £25,000
job description.Are you an experience and ambitious Project Coordinator looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Looking to join a company that will support you and allow for further progression? If so, I need to speak to you!
My client is a leading tier 1 contractor in the telecoms market. They are looking for a Project Coordinator who will be a dedicated member of the project team, adhering to procedures, focused on producing the best quality service, being highly productive and mindful of costs. The Project Coordinator executes job plans by coordinating and scheduling assignments, coordinating the materials logistics with partner and customer to complete projects on time and within budget.
Responsibilities as Project Coordinator include:
- Coordination for large buildouts and infrastructure refreshes.
- Interfacing with Project Manager and customer representatives.
- Initiate and monitor scheduling of completion dates.
- Continually update database to track jobs.
- Resolve customer concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience of working within a full project life cycle.
- A good understanding of project governance and control.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn various systems.
- Complex problem-solving and analytical skills
- Handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer services skills.
- Technical knowledge, or basic telecom experience advantageous.
- Exceptional ability to analyse data and utilise it to make sound business decision.
- Conflict management and resolution skills - Build consensus, anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple, and at time competing priorities.
- Demonstrate communication skills necessary to interpret policies in situations requiring persuasion and prepare and present presentations,
- Ability to work within a dynamic team setting and provide role model leadership to Circet's workforce.
If you're interested to hear more please give me a call on 07471 329 956.