job description.If you are fan of Modern Methods of Construction and an experienced Project Manager keen on a move, Build Space has the position for you! Our client is one of the biggest names in Offsite Construction known for producing some of the best desgined and delivered Residential projects in this space. Having recently secured 3 x schemes across the UK, we have been asked to supply some experienced Project Managers to help lead these projects. Reporting into the Managing Director, these are high profile positions with a high profile Main Contractor.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing contract throughout the build ensuring all staff and subcontractors are aware the demands.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Project Manager experience required:
- Minimum 15 years career experience.
- Minimum 7 years No.1 PM experience working for a leading Main Contractor.
- Experience of high rise Residential projects.
- Previous Modular Build project experience - desirable, not essential.
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
Our client offers competitive salaries and packages and the chance to work on the highest profile Offsite Build projects in the UK. If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - email@example.com.