job description.An opportunity to work on some of the largest groundworks packages in London!!! Our client is a market leading groundworks contractor, that works on the highest profile construction and infrastructure projects in London and the South East. Having recently secured 2 x £50m+ groundworks packages, we have been asked to supply an experienced Project Manager to head up one of these projects. The works include heavy groundworks, basements and piling. We are looking for a candidate who has delivered major project works previously, this is a highly challenging position requiring a best in class Project Manager.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Progress Meetings.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing contract throughout the build ensuring all staff and subcontractors are aware the demands.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Project Manager experience required:
- Minimum 15 years career experience.
- Major groundworks project experience.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar - desirable.
- Excellent IT / reporting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Our client pays market leading salaries / rates. Happy to pay on a limited company basis if preferred. The career development opportunities available are excellent. If interested in this position, e-mail your CV to Lewis Roskilly at the e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org.