job description.At Build Space we are working with one of the UK's hottest Main Contractors. They have made big strides in to the Industrial & logistics market and are also looking to diversy their project portfolio. They have won a number of projects in the last month or so and are looking to build their team with the best talent in the market. In this instance they need a Project Manager for a £50+ new build industrial warehouse project in the St Helens area.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
- Helping with work winning tenders where required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years No.1 PM experience.
- Due to the nature of the project major Distribution Centre / Industrial project experience is essential.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or similar.
- Good client facing skills.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
Our client offers excellent career development opportunities, both technically and professionally. The salaries and packages on offer are second to none.
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: Lloyd.email@example.com.