job description.Our client is a main contractor in the UK who work on Refresh, Fit out and New Build projects in the Retail Construction sector. They are actively recruiting for a retail Project Manager with new build experience on live food retail stores to join the team for 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a respected and established contractor with a strong pipeline of work booked in for next year.
Responsibilities as Project Manager include:
- Design Development, both pre-construction and through the build.
- Drafting both short term and target programmes.
- Sub contractor management, ultimate control of all people on-site.
- Developing the original Health & Safety plans, checking methods statements and risk assessments.
- Liaison and co-ordination with architects, designers, structural and building services consultants on all technical queries.
- Controlling all project budgets.
- Experience in live and new build retail environments is essential.
- Food retail construction project experience is highly desirable.
- Construction qualification required (HNC as a minimum, degree qualified is desirable).
If you fit these criteria and are interested in the above opportunity, to apply for this role forward your CV to Rob Glaser at Buildspace UK.