job description.Our Client has recently secured a number of Industrial schemes for a high profile client
and they are currently looking for Project Managers to oversee these schemes. These schemes are all £20m+ and are across the the Berkshire, Oxfordshire, and Wiltshire regions.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Pre-construction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
- Helping with work winning tenders where required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years Project Manager experience required.
- Major project experience - £25m+ in value.
- Major new build & fit out experience.
- Degree educated or similar.
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS certified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the biggest names in the market on extremely exclusive schemes.
If interested in discussing this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: lloyd.j@buildspaceuk. com.