job description.At Build Space we are currently looking for a project Manager to over a £14m car showroom in the St Albans area. This a great opportunity to work for a £500m+ turnover Main Contractor that has seen massive growth over the last few years. This project is due to go to site in the next two months so the Client would like to get someone started ASAP.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
- Helping with work winning tenders where required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years No.1 PM experience.
- Due to the nature of the project car showroom project experience is essential.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or similar.
- Good client facing skills.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
Our client offers excellent career development opportunities, both technically and professionally. The salaries and packages on offer are second to none.
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org