job description.If you are Project Manager looking for your next high profile project, Build Space has just the job! Our client is a leading Developer / Main Contractor who has built some of the largest Retail and Mixed Use projects in the UK over the last 20 years. We have been asked to supply an experienced Project Manager to help build a massive Residential scheme in East London. You will be No.2 on this multi storey, multi tower project helping to really drive programme on this 2-3 year project.
Project Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing contract throughout the build ensuring all staff and subcontractors are aware the demands.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Project Manager experience required:
- Minimum 20 years career experience.
- Minimum 10 years PM experience working for a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor.
- Major Project experience.
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
Our client pays excellent salaries and can offer long term career progression. If you are ineterested in this project e-mail your CV to Rob Glaser - email@example.com