job description.Are you an ambitious Project Manager looking to join a top Main Contractor working on some of the most exciting projects in the UK? If so, read on.
Our client is a £100m + T/O company who are working with one of the fastest growing companies of all time, selling its unique clothing apparel to over 150 countries worldwide.
They have a cracking fit out / refurb project going to site shortly and are looking to bring in an experienced PM to help deliver this complex and challenging project. If you are looking to challenge yourself and take on a new role, this is the job for you.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the project team fully understand the design & specification requirements of their project; that subcontractors & suppliers are fully aware of these requirements and fulfill them; and that the Design Manager has been consulted about any potential issues.
- Ensuring the early involvement of appropriate subcontractors in the project planning process; and
ensure that all subcontract orders / warranties and professional appointments are placed in line with the Contract and programme.
- Developing & maintaining close relationships with customers, consultants & subcontractors to continuously improve customer experience.
- Ensuring that appropriate management systems and tools are used throughout the project team.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments e.t.c.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitoring the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Interacting with the client and architect on a daily basis.
Project Manager experience required:
- Extensive fit out / refurb project experience.
- Degree educated or similar.
- Excellent IT/ reporting / communication skills.
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Rob Glaser at Build Space.