job description.We are working with a Top 10 Main Contractor who are looking to take on a Project Manager for their Thames Valley region. They need somone with strong preconstruction experience who able to assist with winning work and then able to deliver schemes then go to site.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
- Helping with work winning tenders where required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years Project Manager experience required.
- Major project experience - £30m+ in value.
- Some CAT A experince £20m+
- Degree educated or similar.
- CSCS, First Aid, SMSTS certified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT / reporting skills.
Our client offers industry leading project work, training and career development opportunities. The salaries and packages available are highly attractive!
If interested in this position e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org