job description.T he Offsite / Modular Build sector is booming at the moment and there is nobody busier than this client of ours. Having recently secured several large projects in the MOD, Education and Healthcare sectors we have been asked to supply a number of Project Management leads in various sites across the UK.
One of these roles is for a Project Manager working on a government project based in Doncaster , The candidates will oversee the full cycle of the project from Pre-Con to handover.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Project Manager experience required:
- MUST previously have had MOD security clearance or similar
- Minimum 20 years career experience.
- Minimum 10 years No.1 PM experience working for a leading Main Contractor experience.
- Experience of leading projects up to £10m in value
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org . Our client offers competitive salaries and packages and the chance to work on the highest profile Offsite Build projects in the UK.