£55,000 - £60,000
job description.My client has recently secured several large projects in the MOD, Education and Healthcare sectors we have been asked to supply a number of Project Management leads in various sites across the UK.
One of these roles is for a Project Manager working on a government project based in Bristol, The candidates will oversee the full cycle of the project from Pre-Con to handover.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Project Manager experience required:
- MUST previously have had MOD security clearance or similar
- Minimum 20 years career experience.
- Minimum 10 years No.1 PM experience working for a leading Main Contractor experience.
- Experience of leading projects up to £10m in value
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - firstname.lastname@example.org . Our client offers competitive salaries and packages and the chance to work on the highest profile Offsite Build projects in the UK.