£75,000 - £80,000
job description.My client has recently secured several projects in the Industrial sector and have asked to supply a strong number one Project Manager to help oversee this project in Slough.
This is a very exciting PERMANENT position and you will be well supported by the team whilst also taking ownership of your own project.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Building a student accommodation on new groundworks
- Planning and programming
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Project Manager experience required:
- MUST previously have experience working on a Design and Build project.
- Minimum 10 years career experience in Construction
- Minimum 5 years No.1 PM experience working for a leading Main Contractor experience.
- Experience of leading projects up to £10m in value
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
If you are keen to join a leading contractor and work on this exciting opportunity, drop me a line at the e-mail address - email@example.com or give me a call on 0208 332 2727!