£300 - £300 per day
job description.My client has recently secured several projects in the MOJ and MOD and we have been asked to supply a of Project Manager to head up a MOJ project in London.
The candidate will oversee the full cycle of the project from Pre-Con to handover.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Planning and programming at Preconstruction stage.
- Managing Client and Consultants throughout projects.
- Chairing Design Team / Progress Meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors alongside Senior QS.
- Solving all technical issues on site.
- Managing staff resource on site.
- Working with Senior QS to commercially manage projects.
- Managing H&S on site.
- Ensuring quality targets are met.
Project Manager experience required:
- MUST previously have had MOJ security clearance or similar
- Minimum 10 years No.1 PM experience working for a leading Main Contractor experience.
- Experience of leading projects up to £10m in value
- Experience installing modular units
- Good planning, design and commercial awareness.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Black CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid qualified
- Strong reporting skills.
If you are keen to join the Modular Build revolution drop me a line at the e-mail address - email@example.com .