Project Quantity Surveyor.
£320 per day
job description.Our client is one of the biggest names in UK Construction requiring no introduction. We have been asked to find a Project Quantity Surveyor for their Commercial Team, on a £100m+ mixed use scheme in Brighton. We are looking for No.2 to take ownership of several major packages from pre con through to final accounts.
Project Quantity Surveyor responsibilities:
- Procurement of aall sub-contractors.
- Procurement of all supply items (via Purchasing Department).
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Reporting upline to Managing QS / Commercial Director.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- Working on final accounts.
Project Quantity Surveyor experience required:
- Minimum 5 years post qualified experience working for leading Main Contractors.
- Major project experience working on Commercial, High Spec Residential, Hotel or Mixed Use projects.
- Degree Educated in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- RICS - Desirable.
If interested in this position, e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.