Project Quantity Surveyor.
job description.We are working for one of the fastest growing Main Contractors in the UK. They have a strong pipeline of work across the Midlands and have a strong presence in the industrial build sector. Due to the increased workload they are looking to bring on additional Project Quantity Surveyors for these schemes in the West Midlands and Staffordshire.
Project Quantity Surveyor responsibilities:
- Procurement of all sub-contractors.
- Procurement of all supply items (via Purchasing Department).
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Reporting upline to Commercial Manager / Commercial Director.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- Working on final accounts.
Project Quantity Surveyor experience required:
- Minimum 5 years post qualified experience working for leading Main Contractors.
- Major project experience working on Commercial, High Spec Residential, Hotel or Mixed Use projects.
- Degree Educated in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- RICS - Desirable.
- Experience working on large scale projects (New build warehouses / Distribution Centres ideally)
Our client offers their staff industry leading project work, training, career development opportunities and salaries. If interested in this position, e-mail your CV to Lloyd Jones at the e-mail address: lloyd.j@buildspaceuk .com.